16 Nov 2021
16 Dec 2021
We have the opportunity to cooperate with world-renowned brands, also from Scandinavia, USA, UK, and Australia. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for a Senior Java (API) Developer who will join our new team in Poland. Our client from Sweden is building a new banking platform free from legacy constraints. New capabilities will be introduced in microservice architecture in a decoupled manner with the aim of a plug and play approach (minimal/no integration effort).
You will be working on software projects utilizing containers to deploy highly available applications. You will join a team responsible for ensuring and enabling highly available and high-performance inter-service communication for both synchronous and asynchronous communication. The team heavily uses hosted services from AWS such as EKS and API Gateway and hosts a Kafka distributed streaming platform in the cloud.
In our project you will:
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
By joining us, you gain:
· Interesting projects that you will play a crucial role in a multi-national environment;
(Actually, we work with companies from industries such as music, logistics, telecommunications, social services, entertainment, Smart Home, automotive, and bioinformatics.)
· You will have a code review and work with skilled engineers over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry;
· Fully remote work for your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
· Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
· Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of working time is your decision;
· We provide high-quality work equipment + additional monitor and accessories;
· We respect your private life so you dont have to work overtime or in weekends;
· Constant development through the personal training budget and transfer knowledge;
· Online and offline integrations - we want to be in touch with you all the time!;
· Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
· Attractive referral system (5k for senior, 3k for mid, 1k for junior).
If you apply for this position and match with our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with our Recruitment Specialist Mateusz;
2) You will meet our clients team and will have technical interview.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!