Sigma IT Poland is a division within Sigma AB Group IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and now we are a 100+ crew.
We have the opportunity to cooperate with world-renowned brands, also from Scandinavia, the USA, UK, and Australia. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are now looking for a Fullstack .NET Developer to join a small team and work with our Swedish client, a global provider of accounting and auditing services. In this role you will be responsible for import of data from different files to the database and web-development for existing GUI in Angular 10, extending it with new functionalities.
You might be the perfect match, if you have skills in:
- At least 3 years of experience with .NET Core and C# technology;
- Knowledge of the SQL language;
- Frontend experience (preferred TypeScript and Angular);
- Experience in working with GIT;
- Knowledge of the Dapper library.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Experience with AZURE;
- Experience in writing unit tests in xUnity.
By joining us, you gain:
- Interesting projects that you will play a crucial role in a multi-national environment; (Actually, we work with companies from industries such as music, logistics, telecommunications, social services, entertainment, Smart Home, automotive, and bioinformatics.)
- You will have a code review and work with skilled engineers over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry;
- Fully remote work for your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + additional monitor and accessories;
- We respect your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Constant development through the personal training budget and transfer knowledge;
- Online and offline integrations - we want to be in touch with you all the time!;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (5k for senior, 3k for mid, 1k for junior).
If you apply for this position and match with our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Sara;
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!