Sigma IT Poland is a division within Sigma AB Group – a fast-growing IT consulting and R&D company. We turn Swedish and Polish passion for technology and entrepreneurship into a better tomorrow for our employees, customers, and the world around us. We digitize within music, Smart Home, Telecom, Welfare, Healthcare, Automotive industries. We love the atmosphere of a family business with its flat structure and self-organized teams where every opinion matters and influences our way of working.
You will be responsible for organization of the reception work and office life, supporting the facility team. You will contribute to effective information flow and will be the first point of contact for our employees, visitors and suppliers. We will also give you the opportunity of development in such areas as administration, office management.
You might be the perfect match, if you are/have:
- Professional approach to entrusted duties and openness to new challenges,
- High communication and interpersonal skills,
- Positive and problem-solving mindset,
- Cooperative team-player,
- Reliable and self-organized with attention to detail,
- very good English and Polish both written and spoken,
- very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint. MS Teams will be a plus).
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Experience in a similar position or customer service will be a huge plus,
- Can-do attitude and creativity in action,
- Eager to learn and willing to take the initiative.
- Reception service:
- Handling internal and external communications,
- Supply management: office, catering, hygiene and other materials,
- Office and equipment maintenance coordination (cleaning, repairs, and improvements upkeep),
- Post and documents management,
- Internal meetings organization.
- Providing administrative support to the team and invoice settlement.
- Cooperation with external suppliers.
- Organization of business meetings and trips as well as internal events.
- Support of HR and Management team in daily tasks.
- Cooperate with all company units supporting their needs.
By joining us, you gain:
- Choice of employment form (B2B or employment contract).
- Work in a great environment in our beautiful office in Wrocław (Fabryczna 6).
- Online and offline integrations - we want to be in touch!
- We respect your private life so you don’t have to work overtime or in weekends.
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, Life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden and personal training budget for your development.
- And last but definitely not least, you will have the opportunity to work with skilled people, who are open to sharing their know-how: our Chief People Officer - Katarzyna and HR & Administration Specialist - Klaudia.
Sounds interesting? Feel free to apply.
What does the recruitment process look like?
If your CV is in line with our expectations, anticipate the following:
- Phone call from our Recruitment Team.
- Task to be done in specific time at home (before the video call mentioned below).
- Viedo call with Chief People Officer and HR & Administration Specialist.
- Finally, you can expect an offer or a call with feedback thanking you for participating in the recruitment process.