Sigma IT Poland is a division within Sigma AB Group – a fast-growing IT consulting and R&D company. We turn Swedish and Polish passion for technology and entrepreneurship into a better tomorrow for our employees, customers, and the world around us. We digitize within music, Smart Home, Telecom, Welfare, Healthcare, Automotive industries. We love the atmosphere of a family business with its flat structure and self-organized teams where every opinion matters and influences our way of working.
You will be responsible for financial documents flow (especially incoming invoices), you will analyse financial data and identify areas for reports improvements. You will be the first point of contact for our external suppliers handling the payment process accuracy.
You might be the perfect match, if you are/have:
- Professional approach to entrusted duties and openness to new challenges,
- Reliable and self-organized with huge attention to detail,
- Understanding of basic financial documents flow and payment process,
- High communication and interpersonal skills,
- Positive and problem-solving mindset,
- Cooperative team-player,
- Very good English and Polish both written and spoken,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Especially Word and Excel. MS Teams will be a plus),
- A degree in Finance and Accouting or related studies.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Experience in a similar position,
- Can-do attitude and supporting mindset,
- Eager to learn and willing to take the initiative.
- Strong cooperation with the accounting and administrative departments,
- Providing administrative support to all units and incoming invoices supervision,
- Cooperation with external suppliers (in the matter of costs control),
- Creating and/or updating internal cost invoices control/payment reports,
- Ensure company administrative and financial policies and procedures are being followed,
- Supervision of business trips settlements.
By joining us, you gain:
- Choice of employment form (B2B or employment contract).
- Work in a great environment in our beautiful office in Wrocław (Fabryczna 6 street) or partly remotly.
- Online and offline integrations - we want to be in touch!
- We respect your private life so you don’t have to work overtime or in weekends.
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, Life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden and personal training budget for your development.
- And last but definitely not least, you will have the opportunity to work with skilled people, who are open to sharing their know-how: our Chief People Officer - Katarzyna, HR & Administration Specialist - Klaudia and Managing Director – Maciej.
Sounds interesting? Feel free to apply using the button below.
What does the recruitment process look like?
If your CV is in line with our expectations, anticipate the following:
- Phone call from our Recruitment Team.
- Task to be done in specific time at home (before the video call mentioned below).
- Video call with Chief People Officer and HR & Administration Specialist.
- Finally, you can expect an offer or a call with feedback thanking you for participating in the recruitment process.