Sigma IT Poland is a division within Sigma AB Group IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and now we are a 100+ crew. We have the opportunity to cooperate with world-renowned brands, also from Scandinavia, USA, UK, and Australia. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competences than in numbers. If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with some experience in AWS Cloud. Join our team and make an impact on the health and lives of people around the world! You will have the opportunity to develop your skills related to the AWS cloud and the IaC process in the 'automation first' approach. Work in projects related to the exploration of gene signals and the care of these data (data warehouse). You will be responsible for the development, configuration, deployment, and maintenance of project environments (dev, test, pre-prod, prod). Meet us and find out more!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Daily cooperation with our client to understand and support business requirements
- Design, development and implementation of the new solution
- Testing and evaluation of your code as per business needs
- Working with your team towards common goals and delivering results as contracted
You might be the perfect match if you are/have :
- Working experience in CI/CD and DevOps Orchestration tools
- Working experience in scripting (Bash) and programming (Python)
- Linux as your second language
- Good command of English
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Working experience in Gitlab and Confluence
- AWS Certification or in progress
- Some DOCKER experience
- An agile approach and some SDLC knowledge
- A willingness to learn more!
By joining us, you gain:
- Interesting projects that you will play a crucial role in a multi-national environment;(Actually we work with companies from industries such as music, logistics, telecommunications, social services, entertainment, Smart Home, automotive, and bioinformatics.)
- You will have code review and work with skilled engineers over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry;
- Fully remote work for your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
Choice of employement form: we offer B2B or emloyment contract;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 10-15, the rest of working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories;
- We respect your private life so you dont have to work overtime or in weekends;
- Constant development through the personal training budget and transfer knowledge;
- Online and offline integrations - we want to be in touch with you all the time!;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (5k for senior, 3k for mid, 1k for junior).
If you apply for this position and match with our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Agnieszka;
2) You will have a technical interview with Natalia/Mirek and Radek.