Sigma IT Poland is a division within Sigma AB Group IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and now we are a crew 100. We have the opportunity to cooperate with world-renowned brands, also from Scandinavia, UK, and Poland. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers. If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for UI/UX Designer, who will join the team working on an innovative browser-based responsive dashboard, which is used by users located around the globe. The users are at the center of this project and it is important that you as UI/UX designer advocate for them throughout the project – from defining their needs and all the way to designing the user interface. Sounds interesting? Check the details!
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of UX design principles for websites;
- Ability to translate business requirements and user needs into interactive wireframes, prototypes;
- You enjoy working in an agile team and you really understand the meaning of the Agile Manifesto;
- Proficiency with Figma;
- Strong visual design aesthetic;
- You are curious to learn new techniques and skills;
- Proficient in written and spoken English language skills.
By joining us, you gain:
- Interesting projects that you will play a crucial role in a multi-national environment; (Actually, we work with companies from industries such as music, logistics, telecommunications, social services, entertainment, Smart Home, automotive, and bioinformatics.);
- You will have a code review and work with skilled engineers - over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry;
- At the moment we offer B2B contract;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + additional monitor and accessories;
- We respect your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Constant development through the personal training budget and transfer knowledge;
- Online and offline integrations - we want to be in touch with you all the time!;
- Multisport (soon!)
- Attractive referral system.