Sigma IT Poland is a division within Sigma AB Group IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and now we are a 100+ crew.
We have the opportunity to cooperate with world-renowned brands, also from Scandinavia, the USA, UK, and Australia. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for:
Fullstack Python Developer. In this role you will be developing a system used to manage business entities information and employee information with strong ability to shape directions. This involves working with external services, extending and maintaining internal APIs and. cooperating with other teams.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- 2+ years of experinece with Python;
- Problem solving;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of Docker.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Familiarity with Bottle;
- Familiarity with Azure.
- Knowledge of React;
By joining us, you gain:
- Interesting projects that you will play a crucial role in a multi-national environment; (Actually, we work with companies from industries such as music, logistics, telecommunications, social services, entertainment, Smart Home, automotive, and bioinformatics.)
- You will have a code review and work with skilled engineers over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry;
- Fully remote work for your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories;
- We respect your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Constant development through the personal training budget and transfer knowledge;
- Online and offline integrations - we want to be in touch with you all the time!;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (5k for senior, 3k for mid, 1k for junior).
If you apply for this position and match with our expectations, then:
1) You will have a technical interview with Anna and Piotr.
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!