Sigma IT Poland is a division within DANIR AB – an IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and now we are a 100+ crew.
We have the opportunity to cooperate with world-renowned brands, also from Scandinavia, the USA, UK, and Australia. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers. If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for a Database Developer with .NET to join a team developing the platform of social care for municipalities in Sweden. This is the job for you if you are interested in working with microservices architecture, current technologies (React, Redux, TypeScript, .NET 5, Entity), and creating new functionality in a CI/CD approach. The social&care services project's purpose is to develop a platform that connects users, contractors, and communities. In addition to developers and testers, the project is also supported by sociologists, health care professionals, and other social services specialists.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- Deep understanding of SQL Server Database Engine;
- Strong foundations of T-SQL skills, understanding of system tables, stored procedures, schemas, constraints, functions, triggers;
- Experience with using metrics, monitoring, alerts, and troubleshooting tools, backups, restores, recovery models;
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization;
- MS SQL (expert), T-SQL (strong), Entity Framework Core, C#, .Net Core.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Experience in managing and administering Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with using SQL agent jobs, SQL Server Integration Services;
- Web API, ASP.NET Core, Kubernetes, Docker, GIT.
By joining us, you gain:
- Interesting projects that you will play a crucial role in a multi-national environment; (Actually, we work with companies from industries such as music, logistics, telecommunications, social services, entertainment, Smart Home, automotive, and bioinformatics.)
- You will have a code review and work with skilled engineers over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry;
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories;
- We respect your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Constant development through the personal training budget and transfer of knowledge;
- Online and offline integrations – we want to be in touch with you all the time!;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior).
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Sara and one of our technical recruiters.
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!