Sigma IT Poland is a division within DANIR AB – an IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and now we are a 120+ crew.
We have the opportunity to cooperate with world-renowned brands, also from Scandinavia, USA, UK, and Australia. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for Data Warehouse Developer who will join our team that works with data management in datawarehouse and Hadoop environments whereas Oracle database/ODI12 is the main technology stack. As our client is in the exciting transition towards cloud solutions it would be great with such experience, otherwise you will be given the opportunity to learn.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- 4+ years of experience in database or data warehouse development;
- Experience with ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) ;
- Experience working with various relational databases
- Very good command of English - both written and spoken;
- Proficiency in Dimensional modelling;
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Experience with BI tools;
- Experience in use of CI/CD-related tools;
By joining us, you gain:
- Interesting projects that you will play a crucial role in a multi-national environment; (Actually, we work with companies from industries such as music, logistics, telecommunications, social services, entertainment, Smart Home, automotive, and bioinformatics.)
- You will have a code review and work with skilled engineers over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry;
- Fully remote work for your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + additional monitor and accessories;
- We respect your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Constant development through the personal training budget and transfer knowledge;
- Online and offline integrations - we want to be in touch with you all the time!;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (5k for senior, 3k for mid, 1k for junior).
If you apply for this position and match with our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Sara
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!