Sigma IT Poland is a division within DANIR AB – an IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and now we are a 120+ crew. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the USA, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for Business Unit Manager.
BU Manager has full performance responsibility for their Business Unit hence we wish such person to contribute with its entrepreneurial mindset, experience in sales and people management. We are looking for leaders with great interpersonal skills that are able to motivate themselves and their teams to achieve agreed goals as well as manage well our teams and business within an international environment.
- Result responsibility at the EBIT level for its BU in order for the unit to achieve its goals in sales, recruitment, and delivery;
- Oversee the performance of its BU delivery in terms of KPIs and plan execution as well as ensure proper business development and upsell within the BU;
- BU Manager also has a coordination responsibility, supports processes within their BU, and reporting of identified improvement possibilities;
- Continuous risks assessment, especially in the times of changes that affect own BU Personnel;
- Responsibility for development, support, and supervision of direct subordinates in Consultant Unit Management roles.
- Be a value carrier. Convey the company's values, vision, business idea, goals, and plans to their colleagues and employees;
- Act as a specialist seller for their BU and sell sigma's entire offering, 50% of the working time should go to topics related to the business development of current accounts and prospects;
- Establish and follow up budget and forecast on an ongoing basis and report to BA manager according to agreements made;
- To take measures that contribute to achieving their objectives within the framework of laws and company policies and other management systems, financial powers are limited by the certification routine;
- Be sales support for dedicated salespeople in customer dialogues, quotation context, or at external meetings;
- Participate actively in the company's joint annual business planning and its execution in coordination with its BU team;
- Actively plan and execute internal staff development and recruitment and retention.
By joining us, you gain:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals is here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline events – let's know each other better!
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Personal development through the training budget and transfer of knowledge;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to a short talk with one of our IT recruiters.
2) You will be invited to a final meeting with our CEO – Maciej Reutt and Agnieszka Dombrowska (Recruitment Team Leader).
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!