We have the opportunity to cooperate with world-renowned brands, also from Scandinavia, the USA, UK, and Australia. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for: DevOps Engineer who has great knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and AWS who will help us develop a platform to design and test medicines.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- Extensive experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Workflow system experience: Prefect/ Argo Workflows / Airflow
- Experience with Infrastructure as code services such AWS Cloud Development Kit (written in Typescript), Terraform
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Software engineering ability.
- Experience using open-source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- To perform incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
By joining us, you gain:
- Interesting projects that you will play a crucial role in a multi-national environment; (Actually, we work with companies from industries such as music, logistics, telecommunications, social services, entertainment, Smart Home, automotive, and bioinformatics.)
- You will have a code review and work with skilled engineers over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry;
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories;
- We respect your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Constant development through the personal training budget and transfer knowledge;
- Online and offline integrations – we want to be in touch with you all the time!;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior).
If you apply for this position and match with our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk to Sara and Paweł or Natalia.
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!