We're Sigma IT Poland,
part of DANIR AB
– Swedish group with over 30 years of experience in IT and consulting. Join us in our Wroclaw office
, Warsaw or work from anywhere like one of our 120+ team members . You will have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the USA, the UK, and Western Europe. We believe that as you grow, we grow with you.
We are looking for UX/UI designer who will gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with key stakeholders and the team to ensure project objectives and out-comes, follow style guide and coding conventions, align with customer expectations. A team player who will help us develop a platform focused on data exploration and visualisation capabilities to enable the exploration of data from the numerous suppliers with an aim to provide insights into the genomic drivers of common diseases and to facilitate the identification of novel therapeutic targets.
- 2-4 years of proven experience in portfolio.
- Experience with mockups and prototyping.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Extra points for:
- Availability to start on 1.12.2022
- Experience in working with British client or in multinational environment
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of scandinavian work culture, created by diverse international teams.
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal development through the training budget and transfer of knowledge;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
Want to learn more? Apply with your resume and/or portfolio!
1. Once your application is accepted you will be invited for a screening call with Mateusz (IT Recruiter).
2. If everything goes well, the next step is call with Dorota (Competence Unit Manager) and Mateusz.
3. You will be invited for final call with Ondrej (Senior UX/UI Designer).
4. We make you an offer.