Sigma IT Poland is a division within DANIR AB – an IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and our Warsaw office in 2022; now we are a 120+ crew. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the USA, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager based in Kraków, who will lead a team of 10-12 people spread over the 2 locations; Lyngby and Kraków locations. The team is developing a new radio module. The task/delivery is, among other things, to make the hardware work and there will be a lot of both low-level and application hardware. We are looking for a person who is able to make decisions at the technical level about what is important. In addition, a major task lies in communicating with the team and other stakeholders.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- Technical background: Embedded SW/systems, SW/HW integration (telecommunication) is a must;
- Proven experience in coordination resources for the seamless execution of the project;
- Ability to deliver on time, within scope and budget;
- Experience in defining project scope and objectives to meet stakeholders' expectations;
- Communicative, collaborative, quick learner;
- Hard-working and proactive;
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment;
- Willing to collaborate and able to work independently, if it is needed;
- Agile mindset.
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline events – let's know each other better!
Perks and benefits:
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Personal development through the training budget and transfer of knowledge;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Agnieszka.
2) You will have a meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!