Sigma IT Poland is a division within NEXER GROUP – a custom software development company. In Poland we started in 2017 and now we are 150 crew with office in Wrocław, Warsaw and any day Cracow. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong, rather in competencies than in pure numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for Business Unit Manager.
BU Manager has full performance responsibility for their Business Unit hence we wish such a person to contribute with his/her entrepreneurial mindset, and experience in pre-sales, people management, and delivery management. We are looking for leaders with great interpersonal skills that are able to motivate themselves and their teams to achieve agreed goals as well as manage well our teams and business within an international environment.
- Growth and profit responsibility at the BU level by upselling activities, close monitoring, and delivery margins, and close collaboration with sales and recruitment;
- Oversee the performance of its BU delivery in terms of KPIs and plan execution as well as ensure proper business development and upsell within the BU;
- BU Manager also has a coordination responsibility, supports processes within their BU, and report on identified improvement possibilities;
- Continuous risks assessment, especially in times of changes that affect own BU Personnel;
- Responsibility for development, support, and supervision of direct subordinates in Consultant Unit Management roles.
- Be a value carrier. Convey the company's values, vision, business idea, goals, and plans to their colleagues and employees;
- Act as a specialist seller for their BU and sell sigma's entire offering, 50% of the working time should go to topics related to the business development of current accounts and prospects;
- Establish and follow up budget and forecast on an ongoing basis and report to CEO according to agreements made;
- To take measures that contribute to achieving their objectives within the framework of laws and company policies and other management systems, financial powers are limited by the certification routine;
- Be sales support for dedicated salespeople in customer dialogues, quotation context, or at external meetings;
- Participate actively in the company's joint annual business planning and its execution in coordination with its BU team;
- Actively plan and execute internal staff development and recruitment and retention.
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment of talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. LifeScience, Welfare, Media, and Mixed Reality;
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals is here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline integration events - including remote X-mass party and annual WOW tour trip abroad - so far we've been in Cape Town and Barcelona.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław/Warsaw;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Personal Training Budged and Passion Day - an extra day off for your passion, hobby, and growth to spend as you please;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to a short talk with the Recruitment Manager.
2) You will be invited to a final meeting with our CEO – Maciej Reutt and an HR representative.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!