Sigma IT Poland is a division within DANIR AB – an IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and our Warsaw office in 2022, and now we are a 150+ crew. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the USA, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure of meeting with you! :)
We are looking for a Business Analyst performs business analysis and design either alone delivering small to medium size business change activities; or as a member or lead of a BA team in a large or global business change. The Business Analyst operates with a high level of interactive communication, demonstrating high levels of inclusion and cultural sensitivity.
The role will partner with the Business Relationship Manager and Product Owner, taking responsibility to deliver high quality business cases, business process designs and ensure that proposed solutions meet established quality and compliance standards and business solution needs.
The Business Analyst will share best practices in relevant communities of practice, contributing to internal IT processes and standards for business analysis and design.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- Proven experience in life science (biopharmaceutical) organizations;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with data centres, consolidation, relocation, migration, or virtualization projects,
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience,
- Experience planning and executing data centre consolidations, relocations, and migrations,
- Ability to perform infrastructure discovery and assessments working with Architecture team,Experience migrating Windows or Linux Virtualization experience (VMware, OpenStack, Xen, HyperV)
- Demonstrated understanding of Data Centre Operations (Production operations, Server, Storage, Network, Data Base Management, Systems Management, Helpdesk, DR/Business recovery practices),
- Experience with private, hybrid or public cloud technology,
- Experience gathering and documenting business and functional requirements,
- Experience managing projects across development lifecycles (analysis through implementation),
- Track record of successfully managing multiple projects of varying scope, size, and complexity,
- Familiar with software or systems development lifecycles,
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies,
- Ability to translate conceptual requirements into business and functional requirements
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline events – let's know each other better!
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal development through the training budget and transfer of knowledge;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Anna
2) You will have a final meeting with Dorota.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!