Sigma IT Poland is a division within NEXER GROUP – a custom software development company. In Poland, we started in 2017 and now we are 150+ crew with an office in Wrocław, Warsaw, and any day Cracow. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong, rather in competencies than in pure numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for: PMO Specialist. It is ~150 people in the organization that will be served, and still growing. There is a number of ongoing assignments in software development and related domains that you will support and guide.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support to implement and manage assignments delivery process (projects, services, teams),
- Maintain projects documentation, including assignments register, contracts register, and KPI dashboards,
- Maintain status reports and financial forecasts,
- Organize meetings and workshops, sending out reminders,
- Manage stakeholder communications (announcements, newsletters, etc.),
- Assistance in assignments administration and on update of systems as required,
- Support to coordinate internal projects,
- Support in satisfaction survey processes (customer, services),
- Support to implement improvements and new PMO services
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- 2+ years’ experience in project coordination / project management support (preferably IT),
- Understanding of the portfolio/programme/project lifecycle,
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies, processes, and best practices,
- Hands-on experience with project documentation,
- Good administrative experience,
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, MS Teams),
- Strong communication skills in English,
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail,
- Communicative, collaborative, quick learner,
- Very good organizational skills,
- Proactivity and problem solving skills.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Degree in IT, management, administration or economy,
- Knowledge of PowerBI would be an advantage,
- Knowledge on Agile methodologies (SaFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline integration events - including remote X-mass party and annual WOW tour trip abroad - so far we've been in Cape Town and Barcelona.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław or Warsaw;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal Training Budget and Passion Day - an extra day off for your passion, hobby, and growth to spend as you please;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Anna
2) You will have an interview with Ewelina
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!