Sigma IT Poland is a division within NEXER GROUP – a custom software development company. In Poland, we started in 2017 and are now 160+ crew with an office in Wrocław, Warsaw, and any day Cracow. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong, rather in competencies than in pure numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst, who will join a life science team and who will support the successful maintenance and delivery of our client's software product’s features. A team player who will help us develop a platform focused on data exploration and visualization capabilities to enable the exploration of data from numerous suppliers with an aim to provide insights into the genomic drivers of common diseases and facilitate the identification of novel therapeutic targets.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- Proven experience in life sciences (biopharmaceutical) organization,
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions;
- Knowledge of data visualization techniques and tools;
- Experience with writing SQL queries and process documentation;
- Proficiency in using Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with technologies used in the project: Python, AWS, SQL, Flask, FastAPI.
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, a multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline integration events - including remote X-mass party and annual WOW tour trip abroad - so far we've been in Cape Town and Barcelona.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław or Warsaw;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal Training Budget and Passion Day - an extra day off for your passion, hobby, and growth to spend as you please;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Agnieszka and Dorota.
2) You will have a final meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!