Sigma IT Poland is a division within DANIR AB – an IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and our Warsaw office in 2022; now we are a 160+ crew. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the USA, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for: Senior Fullstack Developer. Our team cooperates with Swedish client team on developing the platform called Combine that covers all aspects of Swedish social care and services:
- Allows for creating social services applications,
- Aids in performing social care investigations,
- Gathers information about citizens social status,
- Allows for defining and dispatching social care actions,
- Provides a platform for reporting the actions,
- Creates and dispatches financial settlements for social services
- Supports heath care workers
Our team works on development of the new features and providing a steady support for the classic solution
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with Microservices
- Hands-on experience with React, Typescript
- Hands-on experience with Mobile applications
- Solid understanding of MS SQL, PostgreSQL
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Understanding of microservices
- Understanding of Containerbased environments
- DevOps Experience
- Experience with Kubernetes, Caontainers, Docker
- Agile mindset and enjoys team work
- Good communication skills
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline events – let's know each other better!
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal development through the training budget and transfer of knowledge;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Anna and Sebastian.
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!