Sigma IT Poland is a division within NEXER GROUP – a custom software development company. In Poland, we started in 2017 and now we are 150+ crew with an office in Wrocław, Warsaw, and any day Cracow. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong, rather in competencies than in pure numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will:
- Onboard users to AWS.
- Work closely with the Cloud management and Service desk team.
- Troubleshoot services.
- Provide users with access.
- Working closely with engineering teams to ensure all services can be deployed in a fully automated way using infrastructure as code.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure requirements are complete and meet expectations.
- Translate loosely defined requirements into detailed, comprehensive solutions.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- 3+ years experience creating and maintaining infrastructure technologies as a DevOps.
- Previous experience as a software engineer (or similar role).
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Expert ability with GitOps tools and processes such as Bitbucket, GitLab or GitHub.
- Experience with CDK, Terrafrom.
- Experience with S3, IAM, EC2, Cross Account, VPC, RDS, CloudWatch,Promethus, Grafana.
- Excellent Stakeholder management, communication.
- Able to produce detailed technical documentation.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Software engineering ability.
- Experience using open-source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline integration events - including remote X-mass party and annual WOW tour trip abroad - so far we've been in Cape Town and Barcelona.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław or Warsaw;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal Training Budget and Passion Day - an extra day off for your passion, hobby, and growth to spend as you please;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Marta and Filip.
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!