Sigma IT Poland is a division within NEXER GROUP – a custom software development company. In Poland, we started in 2017 and now we are 150+ crew with an office in Wrocław, Warsaw, and any day Cracow. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong, rather in competencies than in pure numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for a backend developer to join our team and help successfully deliver the project. . In the role of Python Backend Developer, you will develop a platform to manage the phenotypic information: storage, edit, access (via interface + programmatically), which will then be used at all levels in the company.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience in the backend area within Python;
- At least 5+ years of industry experience.
- Experience with Testing (unit , functional and integration tests using pytest)
- Knowledge of Version control (git)
- Knowledge of Bash
- Experience with SQL (Mysql, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, Stepfunctions, Glue, ECS, S3)
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline integration events - including remote X-mass party and annual WOW tour trip abroad - so far we've been in Cape Town and Barcelona.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław or Warsaw;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal Training Budget and Passion Day - an extra day off for your passion, hobby, and growth to spend as you please;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Szymon and Sara
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!