Sigma IT Poland is a division within NEXER GROUP – a custom software development company. In Poland, we started in 2017 and now we are 170+ crew with an office in Wrocław, Warsaw and Cracow. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong, rather in competencies than in pure numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for experienced Project Manager who will coordinate people and processes to deliver a high-quality product on time. A team player who will help us develop a platform focused on data exploration and visualisation capabilities to enable the exploration of data from the numerous suppliers with an aim to provide insights into the genomic drivers of common diseases and
to facilitate the identification of novel therapeutic targets. Expansion of data exploration capability in dynamic OMICs.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learn our tools such as Confluence, Jira, Air focus (Discovery, Asset Management and Dependency Mapping);
- Gather documentation and build and develop a delivery plan for all the work streams;
- Create project plans and wave event planning (i.e., run books, execution plans);
- Continually improve the process and framework and update our migration solution;
- Ensuring execution of the project plan and delivery commitments and agreed success criteria to time and quality;
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders;
- Manages project risks, issues, dependencies and opportunities.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a Project Management role, demonstrating a track record of successfully delivering projects;
- Hands-on experience in both: Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders and manage project expectations;
- Facilitation and problem-solving skills to address challenges and ensure project success;
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders, managing relationships and aligning project goals;
- Strong planning and organizational skills, enabling efficient coordination of work within a team;
- Good communication and general project management skills, fostering collaboration and transparency;
- Very good (C1) English skills required;
- Good knowledge of Project Management tools, like: MS Project, JIRA, Confluence.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Previous experience in the Biotech industry, providing valuable insights and understanding of the domain;
- Project Management certifications.
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline integration events - including remote X-mass party and annual WOW tour trip abroad - so far we've been in Cape Town and Barcelona.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław, Warsaw or Cracow;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (9,1k for senior, 5,7k for mid, 2,3k for junior);
- Personal Training Budget and Passion Day - an extra day off for your passion, hobby, and growth to spend as you please;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Marta.
2) You will have a meeting with our manager.
3) You will have a meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!