Sigma IT Poland is a division within NEXER GROUP – a custom software development company. In Poland, we started in 2017 and now we are 170+ crew with an office in Wrocław, Warsaw, and Cracow. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong, rather in competencies than in pure numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for a Data Scientist to hop on board with our long-term stable engineering team and dive into a project with a finance giant that's more stable than your grandma's secret pancake recipe. Our client, based in Sweden, is is basically the rockstar of global accounting and auditing services.
Working on this position, you can expect that YOU WILL:
- Integrate into a small, international team tasked with advancing or maintaining three distinct products;
- cooperate closely with another Data Scientist and the broader development team;
- have regular interaction with Product Owners to ensure alignment with project objectives;
- have a significant learning curve, given the autonomy and responsibility;
- use elements of Scrum and follow the agile mindset whenever it is helpful.
Tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Organizing unstructured data efficiently;
- Implementing Azure form recognition;
- Managing Multi-Layer Perceptron, controls, and containerization of the product, with a focus on enhancing MLP;
- Developing a comprehensive test base for the project;
- Introducing new applications as needed;
- Pioneering the initiation of an Large Language Model project in the future.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- minimum 2 years of experience in a Data Scientist role;
- hands-on experience with Azure (a non negotiable must-have!);
- strong Python skills gained from commercial projects;
- commercial experience with Flask;
- unafraid to explore new ideas, especially given the complexity of data rendering and controls;
- able to adeptly set up systems, handle incidents, and construct MLops pipelines;
- a person who can work closely in the team but also take responsibility, make your own decisions and recommend solutions when necessary;
- proactive engineer open to doubling your current knowledge.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- practical knowledge of Pandas or Lambda
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline integration events - including remote X-mass party and annual WOW tour trip abroad - so far we've been in Cape Town and Barcelona.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław, Warsaw or Cracow;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (9,1k for senior, 5,7k for mid, 2,3k for junior);
- Personal Training Budget and Passion Day - an extra day off for your passion, hobby, and growth to spend as you please;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then you can expect short recruitment process in ONLY TWO STEPS:
1) You will be invited to talk with Magda (IT Recruiter)
2) You will have interview with your future team members.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!