Sigma IT Poland is a division within Sigma AB Group IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and now we are a 100+ crew.
We have the opportunity to cooperate with world-renowned brands, also from Scandinavia, the USA, UK, and Australia. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
In the role of C++ Developer you will be responsible for developing software solution handling functionality in the Cloud Radio Access Network. Cloud RAN is communications service to increased flexibility, faster delivery of services, and greater scalability in networks. Now enhanced with support for 5G mid-band for high performance in combined footprint. All modules we create are compiled as C ++ 11 / C ++ 14 / C ++ 17.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- Software developer with at least 5-year experience, primarily skilled in C++ programming, including C++11/14 standard;
- Experienced in telecom area;
- Software engineer familiar with Linux based embedded systems with multi-process architecture and message-based interfaces;
- Telecom enthusiast, preferably with knowledge in cellular networks and BTS/NodeB/eNodeB HW and SW architecture;
- Able to understand complex area but also dive into a specific domain;
- Team player, experienced with Agile way of working and Scrum methodology.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Experience with radio base station SW components responsible for:
- Alarm (fault) handling and reporting, power and cooling control;
- Base station (site) HW and SW configuration, monitoring and management;
- Managing links between baseband unit (system module) and radio unit (remote radio head);
- Sector and carrier configuration;
- General knowledge in the domain of radio access technologies: GSM, WCDMA, LTE;
- Experience with CI and verification concepts and tools (we use Jenkins and Gerrit);
- Gtest/Gmock test framework experience;
- Hands-on experience with a distributed version control system (we use Git);
- Familiarity with Linux development environment and tools.
By joining us, you gain:
- Interesting projects that you will play a crucial role in a multi-national environment; (Actually, we work with companies from industries such as music, logistics, telecommunications, social services, entertainment, Smart Home, automotive, and bioinformatics.)
- You will have a code review and work with skilled engineers over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry;
- Fully remote work for your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + additional monitor and accessories;
- We respect your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Constant development through the personal training budget and transfer knowledge;
- Online and offline integrations - we want to be in touch with you all the time!;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (5k for senior, 3k for mid, 1k for junior).
If you apply for this position and match with our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Agnieszka and Kamil;
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!