Sigma IT is a division within Sigma AB Group IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and now we are a 100+ crew.
We have the opportunity to cooperate with world-renowned brands, also from Scandinavia, USA, UK, and Australia. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers. If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
Join our team and contribute to the genomic strategies in genomic initiative involving the analysis of up to 2 million genomes. This includes analysing the sequences of participants from clinical trials and the sequence data from large population cohorts including ~500000 participants.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- Solid experience in Python;
- Experience in machine learning using unsupervised and supervised methods, and text analytics;
- Experience in open-source ML packages (e.g. scikit-learn, TensorFlow/Keras);
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in version control;
- Experience in visualisation packages (e.g. ggplot, matplotlib);
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and non-experts, both verbally and through documentation;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and in writing.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Bioinformatics/Genomics experience.
By joining us, you gain:
- Interesting projects that you will play a crucial role in a multi-national environment; (Actually, we work with companies from industries such as music, logistics, telecommunications, social services, entertainment, Smart Home, automotive, and bioinformatics.);
- You will have a code review and work with skilled engineers over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry;
- Fully remote work for your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + additional monitor and accessories;
- We respect your private life so you dont have to work overtime or in weekends;
- Constant development through the personal training budget and transfer knowledge;
- Online and offline integrations - we want to be in touch with you all the time!;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (5k for senior, 3k for mid, 1k for junior).
If you apply for this position and match with our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Sara;
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!