Sigma IT Poland is a division within DANIR AB – an IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and our Warsaw office in 2022; now we are a 120+ crew. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the USA, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for: Front-end Developer.
You will be working in a fast moving environment with dedicated colleagues. We strive to empower our employees to work together to solve problems following our shared best practices and standards. You will be working closely with our distributed colleagues located in Poland, Croatia, Lithuania and Romania and our team in Oslo. The business we are in requires us to solve problems quickly and we rely on our developers to make quick and smart decisions.
Is an international technology company dedicated to develop and offer software-based virtual production solutions for rapidly creating virtual studios, augmented reality (AR) and Extended reality (XR) and Mixed reality (MR). Leveraging the full power of the Epic Games’ Unreal render engine, through a single user interface designed to allow connection with partner technologies and external data sources, Client empowers content creators and broadcasters to produce better content for television, online streaming, and film.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent in training and experience,
- Experience with React,
- Ability to debug code, solve problems, and test,
- Ability to fluently communicate and write documentation in English,
- Source control with Git,
- Team oriented approach,
- Enjoyment in contributing to all parts of the platform,
- Ability to Collaborate closely with team members and other stakeholders to deliver high quality code which meets requirements laid out by product management in cooperation with you,
- Contribute to a positive, supportive team, and company culture,
- Willingness to keep up to date on relevant technologies,
- Agile continuous delivery oriented.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Experience with some of the following front-end tools: Electron, Electron-Webpack,
- Experience developing and working with REST APIs,
- Experience with game engines: Unreal Engine 4/5, Unity 3D,
- Experience in TV broadcast industry,
- Experience with AWS,
- Experience working in or supporting scientific research or a similar innovation and development scenario.
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline events – let's know each other better!
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal development through the training budget and transfer of knowledge;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Anna and Łukasz
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!