Were you ever wondering if working in Scandinavian culture can get better? Yes, if you are using ML to create drug discovery platform that will help oncological patients with targeted therapy.
Join us at Sigma IT Poland
on a quest to support British medical startup in inventing life-changing medicines!
Our client is an AI-driven pharmatech company committed to discovering, designing and developing the best possible drugs in the fastest and most effective manner. The startup has developed the first-ever functional precision oncology platform to success-fully guide treatment selection and improve patient outcomes in a prospective inter-ventional clinical study, as well as to progress AI-designed small molecules into the clinical setting. Their pipeline demonstrates ability to rapidly translate scientific concepts into precision-designed therapeutic candidates, with more than 25 projects underway. By designing better drugs, faster, the best ideas of science can rapidly become the best medicines for patients.
Do you want to work on project that has real, tangible impact on the world? Well, here's your chance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Background as Software Developer
- Extensive experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Workflow system experience: Prefect/ Argo Workflows / Airflow
- Experience with Infrastructure as code services such AWS Cloud Development Kit (written in Typescript), Terraform
Extra points for:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Software engineering ability.
- Experience using open-source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- To perform incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
Why should you choose us:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline events – Barcelona, Goteborg, Oslo, Capetown are among our business and integration trip destinations.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław or Warsaw;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal Training Budged and Passion Day - an extra day off for your passion, hobby, and growth to spend as you please;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If everything goes right after you send your CV:
1) You will be invited for an interview.
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!