Sigma IT Poland is a division within NEXER GROUP – a custom software development company. In Poland, we started in 2017 and now we are 150+ crew with an office in Wrocław, Warsaw, and any day Cracow. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong, rather in competencies than in pure numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will help our client to manage teams and improve their communication abilities. Our client is the world leader in outdoor products for forest, park, and garden care, as well as equipment for the light construction industry. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for meeting the project scope, on time, with the right quality and project cost. You will lead IT projects like standard software implementation, development, and/or maintenance projects or pre-studies. You will be evolving to a level of expertise in a specific area, and planning and completing assignments and projects which have a moderate to large level of complexity.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good communication & General project management skills;
- Experience in driving organizational change;
- Desired IT functional skills: Structured, Good communication & General project management skills;
- Experiences in agile development and as a Scrum master Experiences with working in the eCommerce and app development;
- Experiences working as an agile coach;
- Experiences working within ITSM Desired;
- Business functional skills: Understanding of eCommerce domain.
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline integration events - including remote X-mass party and annual WOW tour trip abroad - so far we've been in Cape Town and Barcelona.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław or Warsaw;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal Training Budget and Passion Day - an extra day off for your passion, hobby, and growth to spend as you please;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Agnieszka.
2) You will have a technical interview with a technical recruiter from the client's team.
3) Final interview with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!