Sigma IT Poland is a division within NEXER GROUP – a custom software development company. In Poland, we started in 2017 and now we are 150+ crew with an office in Wrocław, Warsaw, and any day Cracow. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong, rather in competencies than in pure numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for Mid/Senior Fullstack Developer. Our team cooperates with Swedish client team on developing the platform called Combine that covers all aspects of Swedish social care and services:
- Allows for creating social services applications,
- Aids in performing social care investigations,
- Gathers information about citizens social status,
- Allows for defining and dispatching social care actions,
- Provides a platform for reporting the actions,
- Creates and dispatches financial settlements for social services
- Supports heath care workers
Our team works on development of the new features and providing a steady support for the classic solution.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in similar position
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with Microservices
- Hands-on experience with React, Typescript
- Hands-on experience with Mobile applications
- Solid understanding of MS SQL, PostgreSQL
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Understanding of microservices
- Understanding of Containerbased environments
- DevOps Experience
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- Agile mindset and enjoys team work
- Good communication skills
By joining us, you gain the following:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline integration events - including remote X-mass party and annual WOW tour trip abroad - so far we've been in Cape Town and Barcelona;
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław or Warsaw;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal Training Budget and Passion Day - an extra day off for your passion, hobby, and growth to spend as you please;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Weronika and Sebastian.
2) You will receive feedback from us or we will offer to work with you.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!