Research & Development projects
Position: CI/CD Engineer/Developer
Salary range: UoP: 17 200 – 23 400 PLN gross/month
B2B: 21 000 – 28 560 PLN net/month + VAT
Place: remote or in the office in Wroclaw
Become creator of innovative Software Factory concept for the world renown automotive leader – Volvo Car with the headquarters in Sweden. Software Factory is the response to changing world of software development. It’s not yet “another job” and you will play a crucial role in it.
As an CI/CD Engineer, along with other Core Team Engineers, you will be responsible for facilitating engineering, building, and operating the Cx (Continuous Integration, Continuous Verification, Continuous Validation) flow across VCC R&D to enable even faster feedback loops.
This is a startup initiative within a corporate entity. You will not face specific guidelines and procedures. You will co-create and implement them.
We’re waiting for experienced professionals who has:
– 6 years in IT industry at minimum
– 2 years of experience in working with large scale projects in scope of DevOps activities, implementing their architecture, scope and suggesting technical solutions.
– Experience in Git/Gerrit/Jenkins environment
– Good understanding of Python (scripting)
– Good understanding of Java/C++/C/ Embedded
– Experience with solutions based on cloud environments (Azure preferably)
– English C1 level
Extra points for:
– Azure certification
– Automotive industry experience
– Interesting project that you will play a crucial role in a multi-national environment
– Fully remote work or in our office in Wroclaw;
– Choice of employment form: B2B or employment contract;
– Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of working time is your decision;
– We respect your private life so you don’t have to work overtime or on weekends;
– Constant development through the personal training budget and transfer knowledge;
– Online and offline integrations – we want to be in touch with you all the time!;
– Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
– Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior).
We’re Sigma IT Poland, a division within DANIR AB – a Swedish fast-growing IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our office in Poland in 2017 and now we are a crew of 100+ technologies enthusiasts, with the expertise in software and product development, testing, analytics and quality, data & cloud, and project management.
We work in Scandinavian work culture and with the leading Scandinavian and UK companies on the projects related to multiple areas such as automotive, biopharmacy, IoT, smart home, music production, logistics, social services, and integrated access devices.
We turn Swedish and Polish passion for technology and entrepreneurship into a better tomorrow for our employees, Clients and the world around us.
Perhaps you’ve heard something about the Scandinavian work culture with its flat structure, lack of hierarchy, and focus on employee-company relationships. We combine the Swedish and Polish values to develop a great work environment for our employees.
We know that the only way to make our company better is to trust our employees. You can work in the way that suits you the best (flexible working hours, remotely or in the office). As we trust you, you can have a real impact to co-create with our Client.
Learning and growing are at the heart of what we do. We commit to your development by offering a development program with your personal training budget and discussing your professional growth (quarterly reviews, feedback focused on competence development). We organize TechTalks and Passion Talks and create small communities around specific technologies.